Welcome to ATEC's Renewal Help Desk! We look forward to working with you again in 2017/18.
**PLEASE READ THE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY**
You can renew two ways: online via the ATEC website, or by EFT.
To renew online, navigate to the home page and click on the "sign in" link at the top of the screen (you can get there by clicking here , but read the tips below first). You will need to ensure you have an ATEC login (which is your email address). Click on the ‘forgot password’ links if you can’t find your password. Please note that only the key ATEC contact is authorised to process your renewal online (the person who received the renewal correspondence). To authorise someone else or change the key ATEC contact, please contact national office.
Once you are logged in: follow these prompts:
- Click on "My Account" at the top of the screen
- Once your personal profile has loaded click on your company name (underneath your name)
- Your company's membership page will load.
- Click the orange “Renew now” button and follow the prompts.
- Enter your payment details and your membership is renewed!
- You will receive a confirmation email, and we will be in touch with you directly once your renewal is processed.
To renew via EFT, please quote your INVOICE NUMBER as the reference. ATEC's bank details can be accessed here.
If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d be happy to help! Or click here to view the renewals FAQ section.