Become an ATEC member
ATEC membership provides a range of benefits, services and resources for those working in the tourism export industry. Becoming a member provides you with opportunities to connect your product with distribution channels and connect your services with other suppliers. It also provides assurance to the industry that you are export ready and understand the international market requirements. Futhermore, ATEC membership is your key to recognition as an International Ready operator. Join today!
About your application
We take integrity, professionalism and quality very seriously. In order to qualify for the high standards of ATEC membership, the documentation required to join includes:
- A copy of your Certificate of Currency for public liability and/or professional indemnity insurance policies
- Written references from ATEC members
- Copy of certification of registration of business name certificate
- Certified copy of your financial statements
- Signed declaration that the Directors are fit and proper people as stipulated in the Code of Business Practice
- 150 word company profile
- Resume of your CEO or Managing Director
- Company extract including names of directors, shareholders and amount of shares held by each shareholder. In the case of Sole Trader or Partnerships, the proprietor or partner should be listed.
If you wish to be considered for International Ready, you will need to complete and submit the International Ready checklist along with your application form. Please note that your access to International Ready as a new member is at the absolute discretion of the National Board of Directors.
You will also be required to abide by and uphold the ATEC Membership Code of Business Practice
. Once you are approved by the National Board of Directors, Brand ATEC will deliver competitive advantage, a symbol of credibility and a demonstrated commitment to quality for your business.
ATEC has several streams of membership, most with tiers, dependent on your business operation and size. Click here to find out more.
To view/download an application form please choose from the links below:
If your parent organisation is already a member of ATEC, you may qualify for Extra Location membership. Click here for an application form.
Buyers and Professional Services applicants applying for membership are required to provide a copy of their current professional indemnity insurance policy. This insurance provides cover for claims brought against the policyholder due to their professional negligence. A minimum of AU$500,000 cover is required.
For more information regarding your insurance requirements, please contact:
Tim Ross - Director, JMD Ross Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
P: 02 9906 1199 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org