ELITE 2018 Mentors
ATEC is seeking to foster the development of ELITE participants in 2018. To assist, the call is out for ATEC members at senior management level who are interested in participating as ELITE mentors.
- ELITE 2018 will be a highly engaging program aimed at elevating leadership skills across three levels: leadership for self; leadership in business; leadership in inbound tourism
- Participants will come from every state and territory in Australia and have minimum 2-3 years of industry experience
- There is no age restriction for participants of the ELITE program
The ELITE 2018 mentor experience
- Mentors should have a vested interest in fostering the development of emerging leaders in our industry and are asked to be available for fortnightly contact with their mentee throughout the program, plus a launch event in Sydney early August if available
- Mentors will be asked to indicate their length of experience in the industry and their areas of expertise/interest at both personal and professional level to ensure best match to mentee is achieved
- Mentors should be prepared to invest in an ongoing relationship to ensure a sustainable partnership with their mentee
Applications close 22 June, 2018.